Friday, December 10, 2010

Ten! All my peeps at breakfast...




Who are all these peeps at my table?

These peeps are a project that I worked on for the 29 Gifts product line that Cami + I launched last year... and now a year later these little guys have become a best seller, so I am glazing and firing another round of these little ceramic birds... check them out at the 29 Gifts boutique!




Back story: A little over a year ago, my creative cohort, Cami Walker, who I have collaborated in business with for the last 4 years, wrote a best selling book...
29 Gifts, How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life. The book is about the practice of giving + the movement that she set into motion and simultaneously changed her life. Check out the online community of over 12,000 people worldwide: www.29Gifts.org
Pretty amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment