Monday, December 6, 2010

Six...





Just me this morning... Matt didn't want any french toast?! Gonna have to get used to breakfast by myself anyway because Matt leaves to go to India + China on Thursday morning to do a shoot. Luckily I have a new, cool project to keep me busy, designing two e-books for these creative ladies down in LA.

On the breakfast front: feeling good. Still feel like I have more energy throughout the day. Still drinking less coffee. Though yesterday I met Hannah at the Farmer's Market in Temescal (Oakland) and we had a blue bottle mocha for lunch... that was awesome, on two fronts, seeing Hannah was the best part... drinking coffee in my car with her in the parking lot while it poured down rain was also awesome. And I felt totally cracked out by the time I got home for dinner... but the boyfriend saved the day and had delicious lamb stew and cous cous pilaf with kale + coconut + chard + nuts... delicious... one of the best meals I have had in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment